Sunday, May 20, 2007

10 year old boys

So Joe and I did COPE yesterday for Cub Scouts, which means we played games all day. It was a lot of fun. I can't get over how tiny these kids were. They seriously looked like baby midgets. It was really cute! I think it was also a good form of birth control. I am definitely only having girls! :)

Or if we have a boy, there should only be one and he can't have any friends that are boys!! For instance, we were finishing up a game and they just started rolling around on the ground and screaming. Maybe they thought they were rolly pollies or something. Just kidding. They were a lot of fun for the most part.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that, Tracy. You probably just jinxed yourself and you'll have ALL boys!

Mom Scoresby

Tracy said...

I know. It really wasn't that bad. Maybe if we do have a boy, he will skip ten and go straight to 12!! :)