Friday, December 21, 2007

Pregnancy Hormones & Random Thoughts

Sorry its been so long since I've posted anything. Work's been crazy and I haven't much time to check the blogs. We are still trying to get internet service with Verizon. Apparently, Verizon keeps loosing our internet service order. So everything is going well here. Baby is good, at least I think she is. She's moving around alot more now, which is always a good sign. When I was in the hospital, she definitely gave me a scare, but everything seems to be ok and back to normal! Yay!!

So before the hospital, I had my doctor's appointment, which was very depressing. Blame it on the hormones or stress or whatever (turning 30) , but when your doctor tells you you need to start watching what you eat and not to gain so much weight, you just feel like a fat cow. I gained 8 lbs. in a month (which by the way has doubled what I gained the whole pregnancy) so I know she just doesn't want me gaining that much in a month, but what can you do. So I left that dr. appointment crying, thinking, my doctor thinks I'm a fat cow! Pretty pathetic, huh? Don't worry, I'm pretty much over it. Right now, I'm enjoying my cowness. :)

Overall, 30 isn't so bad; it just feels weird and adultish. I'm sure I'll get used to it! On the bright side, maybe 40 will be weirder. :0)

P.S. Sorry Shannon, we didn't put up a tree this year since we were going out of town! But we did put out our other Chirstmas decorations in our defense! :)

3 comments:

Joe said...

Moo. Be one with the cowness. Find your inner Moo. Mooooooooooum.

Tracy said...

LOL!! Maybe I can be a 10 cow woman!

Shannon said...

haha, well...I'm glad you at least had some decor up. :) ...don't worry, I'm sure you're not big, just remember, I'm doomed to be bigger when I'm prego! ;)