Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Yes, I know its almost February, but I figure its never too late to make goals. So my goals for 2008-
1. Have a healthy little girl- ( I figure this might be the easiest to keep since she's got to come out sooner or later. I pray that the health is there and that she really is a girl since a boy might not look so hot in pink. )

2. Continue piano lessons and be able to play and complete Adult Piano Level 2. I only have 2 songs left in level 1. (It feels really good to be starting up piano lessons again.)

3. Learn to really walk on my hands. I've tried to before but to no success. Maybe if I try harder. :)

4. Swimming-I need to be a better swimmer so I can do a triathlon in 2009.

5. Run a marathon in October. I want to beat my last time and get it under 4 hours. Plus, I need something to motivate me to get back in shape.

6. Explore new authors. I keep re-reading books I know I like because I hate reading a bad or boring book. And I can't just not finish it...

7. Write in my journal weekly. So far, I have written one entry. I really hate writing. So I figure weekly is a good place to start.

8. To be more girly-I'm having nightmares about having to fix little girl's hair. Yikes! Hopefully, she will be a bald baby for a while! :) I also include scrapbooking and general crafts in this category. Wish me luck!



Well, that's about it for my goals. Next years goals will probably involve more about parenting, but I figure its harder to mess up a kid the first year of their life. Hopefully, that won't start until at least year 2. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great goals, Tracy. It's too bad we don't live closer so we could train for marathons and triathlons together. We could also practice being crafty. And if you need suggestions for books, I have lots of great ideas!