Monday, July 21, 2008

Afton Pics

So Afton had her doctors appointment today and had to get 3 shots. Man, I hate that part. She takes it pretty well for the most part. She now weighs.... 11 and a half pounds. She dropped from the 50th percentile in weight to the 11th percentile. The doc isn't worried so I'm not. On a good note, Afton has gone from being the midget baby (25th percentile) to the petite baby (31st percentile). I have no fear that she will be able to catch up! :0) Although she does have a big head (she takes after Joe in that dept.) Her head is in the 60th percentile. She also ate her first rice cereal mixture. I think she spit up a good chunk, but it was still cool. Its weird to think she will be able to start solids soon. We actually will need a high chair soon.

Anyways, I have a job interview with Outback tomorrow so hopefully I will get this job. Nothing else is turning up unfortunately. Something is better than nothing. Well, pics are below!




8 comments:

Emily said...

Speaking of growing, when is
Afton going to grow some hair?

Margaret said...

It's hard to believe that she's four months old already! I wish I could see her.

Curley Family said...

I can't believe it. She is looking so big. Don't worry, Saedy is in the 0% for weight. Last time we took her in she was only about 17 lbs and was 16 months old. We take her in next month and we will see. As long as she is active don't worry.

Margaret said...

It looks like that denim jumper might fit her for awhile. I got your voicemail--I was gone (see our blog.) I'll try and call you tomorrow.

Shannon said...

OH MY HECK. She is DARLING!! How about you ship her to Memphis so we can play with her for a little while?? We'll send her back... eventually. :) I can't believe how big she's getting! I can't wait to meet her!

Janalee said...

Super cute Tracy! How old is your baby now? How are you guys doing!

Amy said...

I LOVE the overalls! Afton's so darn cute -- makes me wanna have another girl...

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pics of Afton! Her eyes are very pretty. Noah and Afton need to have a play date very soon!