Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Post

Just a quick post to catch up on stuff.

One: Afton is taking swimming lessons, they're fun, but it's difficult since she has trouble following directions. She's not the youngest kid there, but she's close. She like the water, though, and enjoys the games.

Two: I painted the door frame and the box window and window frames. Now I just need to paint the upstairs window frames, and the entire front will be painted. Replacing the back door is becoming a priority though, as it's starting to rust through, and since the rainy season is upon us, that's bad.

Three: There's a raccoon living out of our neighbor's garbage can. Thanks to Cocoa, it avoids our porch, but it's far too daring for my taste. If I see it on our porch, I'll probably shoot it, since I don't consider it normal raccoon behavior to sit there and eat while I watch it, along with an excited shepherd/chow dog.


3 comments:

Margaret said...

Ummm...I hate to tell you this, but you'll probably get in trouble for shooting a gun in your neighborhood.

Joe said...

It's called self-defense. I know a few people who lost their dogs to coons. Of course Tracy wants to feed it.

Alanna said...

If we get any more rabbits in our yard, we may have to borrow Cocoa for a few days to teach them a lesson.

Good luck with the raccoon! (They're awfully cute until they're mating under your porch. At least, that's what I've heard...)