Sunday, November 22, 2009

Insomnia Posting

So, its 12:47 am and just got off work. It was pretty busy so now I need some time to wind down. Hopefully this post makes some sense, but what else are you supposed to do at 12:49 am. Unfortunately, I have to wake up early tomorrow for church, not that I sleep super well now anyways. I must say YAHOO!!! Its my last day at the Outback, at least until Marchish I think. I'm very excited. Its especially good since I don't think my uniform will fit for much longer. Well, at least I'm blogging and it hasn't even been a month or so since my last post! :)

So, I thought I'd post Afton's halloween pics. I figured I should put them up before Thanksgiving. :)




Here are just some random pics of Afton.

Afton dressing herself. Yes, those are shorts over her dress.

We found Afton one morning sleeping in her rocking chair. Apparently, it is more fun than her bed.

6 comments:

Emily said...

That rocking chair picture is awesome! What exactly is Joe supposed to be?

Joe said...

I'm a mad scientist, silly.

Margaret said...

Hey, Joseph used to stand at the steering wheel exactly like that. That's how he got his head stuck in it.

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Afton definitely takes after Joe in the head size department so we will have to see if history repeats itself! :)

Sarah said...

New Post please