Friday, January 15, 2010

Bye Bye Mullet!

I couldn't find a good pic of Afton sporting her mullet but believe me, it was definitely a good sized mullet.






So Afton had her first hair cut on Saturday. No more mullet for her. I was surprised at how hard it was for me to want to cut her hair, mostly because it took so long to grow in. It definitely looks much better now.

She actually loved her hair cut experience. She got to sit in a tractor and watch Elmo's World, which we all know she loves. In fact, the only time she cried was when I made her leave. She wanted to stay and play. The hair dresser even gave me some of her hair. How horrible of a mom am I; I'm actually thinking of throwing it away. I just think its weird to save hair, but oh well thats just me.







May I present the mulletless Afton:





4 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie. I would throw the hair away too. I also think it's weird to keep stuff like that around.

Margaret said...

She is so cute! We watched slides last night and she definitely looks like Joanna.

Janet said...

mulletless afton is stinkin cute. but she was pretty dang cute with a mullet, too.

Shannon said...

Awww, looks great Afton! :)