Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Productivity at work

Okay, so I'm a copycat.

Today at work I solved a bunch of technical problems none of you care about.

I am actually writing this using the wifi on the shuttle bus that takes me to and from work.


Anyway sisters, forget those dresses you've been demoing for Joanna. You have to choose the dress by the person. What did Joanna always want to be when she grew up? What does she dress up as for Halloween (still)? These questions all have the same answer, a Disney Princess Thusly, Joanna, here's your wedding dress:

Yes, that's a Disney Princess Cinderella wedding dress. Glass slippers not included. (You can buy them on the internet.)



Of course, Joanna always preferred Belle. I think its because they're both brunettes (Don't ask why the model is blonde):








And I've arrived at home now, so this post is done.

9 comments:

Janet said...

Wait, Joanna always wanted to be a candy corn for Halloween. Does that mean she wants a candy corn wedding dress?

Joanna said...

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! You're my BROTHER!!! You don't care about wedding dresses.d

Joe said...

Yeah, I don't really care, but I thought it'd be fun to get in on the act.

Joe said...

And I was bored on the shuttle

Preston said...

Hmm. You must have been pretty bored if you were looking up Disney Princess dresses. And I bet the guy next to you on the bus wasn't very comfortable with you looking at the dresses either.

But since you have them up....

Sarah said...

Joe, I'm glad you're willing to help Joanna in her time of need, even if you don't really care about wedding dresses. Were you trying to say in your post that you actually do stuff at work and you only have time to post on the shuttle? Maybe you should look for a lower status job.

Tracy said...

He only said that because his boss follows our blog. :) JK Paul.

Paul Done said...

Yes, his boss does follow his employee's blogs. It is easier to explain to HR why surfing history is filled with princess dresses. (BTW PLEASE: Don't sit with me for a TR interview).
Regardless, he is busy (should be more) and I am glad to see his use of technology can aid others IN HIS WORK.
~smiles

Joe said...

*Ahem* Like I already said, I wrote this on the WiFi on the shuttle.