Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Birthday Surprise

So, I come home from mutual and find this.




Totally awesome. obviously. In case you can't tell, my door is completely wrapped with christmas wrapping paper, and there are 4 HUGE boxes on my doorstep. They completely cover the doorway. There is also a note saying "Merry Christmas - Happy Birthday. Instructions: Find the eight presents inside. Have fun!" Imagine my glee. How fun is it opening presents! There were boxes upon boxes to open-lots of smaller boxes inside the larger ones! It was the best thing ever! My whole living room-covered in boxes! The best part (2 things, actually)- 1. I got 3 unmatched socks. YAHOO!! I mean, I LOVE socks, and the fact that they don't match is terrific, the very best, wonderful, amazing..... It's good to be known so well. I got some other things that are cool like a slinky and pez, but the socks were over the top!

2. I now have boxes to ship Christmas presents! Hooray!!


Anyways, I just want to say thanks to my mystery door decorators, but have no fear, I have a few guesses on who you are! :0)

5 comments:

Janet said...

hahaha that IS awesome! Somebody really must know you well!

Alanna said...

I'm glad you're so loved! You deserve it! Happy birthday!

Joe said...

I accidentally deleted this:

Margaret has left a new comment on your post "Birthday Surprise":

What an awesome birthday surprise! Love you and hope you have a great birthday!

Joe said...

(I should note that this is the first comment I've acidentally deleted.)

Emily said...

I admit - it was me.

I really just wanted you to have plenty of big boxes to ship our gifts in :)