Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June Utah Trip

Tomorrow morning we leave for Utah. We'll get back at 12:05(?)AM Tuesday morning. I may post some updates before then, as I'm planning on bringing a laptop with me to keep up to date for work, but I may not have much time; the schedule below demonstrates the crunch:
  • Pick up family members from the airport,
  • Go to the temple either Thursday or Saturday,
  • visit with Dena and Steve,
  • climb with Dena and Steve,
  • Play games and have fun with my family,
  • Have fun/visit with Tracy's family,
  • go to the dinner the night before the wedding,
  • deal with "family of the bride"-type wedding preparation
  • go to the wedding,
  • go climbing with Steve Saturday morning before the wedding - maybe,
  • deliver family members to airport,
  • church on Sunday,
  • dinner on Sunday with one of three or four possible groups,
  • take lots of pictures,
  • find package stupid insurance-company-sponsored internet pharmacy mails to Tracy's parent's address in Utah, and keep it cold until we get back to VA,
  • anything I forgot.
As you can see, I'm going to be busy. Very, very, very busy.

No comments: