Thursday, August 23, 2007

Joe's Birthday

So,

For Joe's birthday I got Joe a D&D miniature game set. (For all those un-nerd people out there, D&D stands for Dungeons and Dragons. It's usually a role playing type game.) This miniature game set is more like a board game thing. Anyways, he made me play with him. Since it was his birthday, I gave in. It really is a dumb game, but someone doesn't turn over the hill everyday.

I completely slaughtered him. It was awesome. He demanded a rematch, and of course I wouldn't give him one. You gotta know when to stay ahead. :0) So this proves I am by far the best nerd!! Below is a picture of Joe after I slaughtered him in his nerd game!! :)
I, of course, rub it in as often as possible. Joe likes it, what can I say. Man, I love this guy!!!!

I did manage to surprise him on his B-day though. I told him that one of our good friend's son had to be rushed off to the hospital because he split his head open, and we were needed to watch their daughter. This of course was a lie, and they yelled surprise when he opened the door!! It was awesome.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It sounds like a fun surprise. Will he think of something as creative for your birthday?