Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Classes

I'm a student again! I registered for two classes for fall semester. First: Geography 110: Introduction to Maps and Mapping. I should enjoy that class thoroughly. Second, Intermediate Rock Climbing. Enjoying this one isn't even a question, it's a matter of how disturbingly happy it'll be for me, especially since I don't have to pay any tuition for them.

On the downside: My time is no longer my own. Now I have to balance work, church, wife, and classes. Meh. Not fun.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm glad you're using your free tuition to take such useful and career promoting classes! Just kidding--they both sound fun.

Joe said...

The geography stuff actually is career-promoting. GMU has a graduate certificate in GIS, and an MS in Cartographic and Geographic Sciences.