Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm still getting caught up!

Okay, okay. I haven't posted anything in almost a month; my records show it too. One person is faithfully checking every day. I love you, Mom! Anyway, here's the link to my Utah pictures on Flickr, and here's the address, for the hyperlink-challenged: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7249600@N03/

I don't have pictures from my week of sailing with my Crew, yet, but I'll edit this post when I do. It should suffice to say that we had absolutely great weather: partly cloudy most day, but good skies, good winds, and good seas.

Work has been hectic. We're moving around a lot of faculty, and replacing and upgrading a lot of computers. I'm also working on doing so significant upgrades to our computer room infrastructure, and our directory service.

We've also been going to the doctor a lot. Luckily, I have lots of sick time to use, so I do.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It's good to be busy and happy! Can't wait to see photos when you get them of sailing trip.