Friday, February 8, 2008

The Only politics post I'll do

Don't quote me on that. This post could be long, okay? I had a really long post written up about my feelings regarding the Virginia primary tomorrow, but I'll cut to the chase:
As long as Romney was running, I was excited. For the first time, I was going to vote for someone I wanted to vote for. Now? I think I might still vote for Romney, just as a demonstration. Don't ask me about the general, though. There aren't candidates yet, so I don't care.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

For those of you feeling a little jaded by the whole political process and the poor choice of candidates, you may enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmzKADYpGq0

Tracy said...

Jeez, that wasn't a very long post at all! :)

Joe said...

Like I said, I had written a longer post, but I cut it out and said this instead.