Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Post Pregnancy Imbalance

Ok, so my equilibrium is way off. I never realized until I started playing volleyball again. I can't jump anymore, at least not straight up and down. Hopefully it will get better. I'm not used to playing so off. My game tonight was really depressing. I was off on everything, but oh well, it was still fun.

Below are some more pics of Afton. She is getting bigger by the moment and is really starting to smile! P.S. She is also starting to sleep more at night which makes me smile more! :) Afton was also blessed on Sunday so there's no turning back! :) It was a beautiful blessing.


Below Afton is in her blessing dress that Margaret made. I was so impressed that she could make something like that.



2 comments:

Curley Family said...

She is so cute! She will grow really fast, so enjoy it while she is little. It will get better-not feeling so off.

becka said...

she is absoulutley(i hope i spelled that right) adorable she is growing so fast. Her blessing dress was beautiful!! Sounds like things are going well!! Yall make such a cute family