Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy birthday!

Today is Afton's 1st birthday. I intended to pre-write a post scheduled to publish as 1:30 AM, the time when Tracy told me, "Hey, we need to go to the hospital."

Anyway, here's the birthday girl!



She enjoyed all the attention from Mom while she was here this week, and we enjoyed having her here.

Also, it is most definitely spring here. According to The Weather Channel, it's only 48 degrees here, but it feels much warmer. The forecast high for tomorrow is 65 degrees. It was colder all week, though. I think Mom brought the weather from Wisconsin with her.

I made the most of the weather by planting a few flowers and mulching our front flowerbed, after I finished installing the lights and mirror we put in our "powder room".


1 comment:

Margaret said...

The house and the bathroom look nice. Glad you got them done in time for the party.