Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad Bad Cocoa

Afton is doing great. She is a very active girl. Her new favorite thing is to climb up on the dining room chairs and stand and bounce on them. She gets really mad when I lay all the chairs down so she can't do any climbing. Its kind of funny to watch her throw a temper tantrum. She's speaking more now. "Bye, bye!" is probably her favorite phase.

So a couple of weeks ago, Cocoa grabbed a loaf of bread from the table and ate the whole thing. I was so mad when I realized what she had done; since I had just bought the bread the day before. So I was yelling at Cocoa, saying things like: Bad dog, bad dog when I realize Afton was joining in the yelling as well. She kept yelling; "ba Cocoa, ba cocoa! and shaking her little fist. It was hilarious! So now I guess I have to start watching what I say!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hahaha. I love that she can say "Bad Cocoa." That makes me laugh. :)