Thursday, October 8, 2009

G.I. Joe

Happy Joe...
















Mean Joe....















So about a month ago, I gave Joe a haircut, a first for me. I did ok until I had to trim around the ears. Lets just say the best way to fix it was to shave his whole head with a number 1. Luckily his hair grows back pretty fast and it doesn't look quite as bad now. Don't worry Margaret, I won't be the one cutting his hair before the family pics..or maybe I should so at least someone would look worse than me. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry, but Joe can never look mean. Weird, yes...but mean, just not possible.

Anonymous said...

Mean Joe looks like Funny Joe

Margaret said...

Don't worry, Tracy. Given the family genetics, we should just be thankful that he has hair for you to cut.

Alanna said...

Whatever, Tracy-- half the time I forget you're even pregnant. And, if it makes you feel any better about the haircut, I totally suck at cutting Craig's hair, too. And I was using a razor in the first place, not as a last resort!!!

Mary Gray said...

Haha! I love the pics. I think the short hair looks good!