Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Introducing Alexa Jane Scoresby

Alexa decided to enter this world 2 weeks early (which I will forever be grateful) and was born January 26th 2014, weighing in at 7lbs 14oz, and 20.5 in. long. (Confessions: I had to look up her birthday just to make sure I got it right.  I blame sleep deprivation, but at least I got the date right. With Afton, both Joe and I were off by a day for the first couple months of her life. We actually had to look at the birth certificate to double check. :)    I know what else your thinking, and yes she is a shorty, but there is still hope. She just might have to be the point guard for our basketball  team. )
Coming home from the hospital. She looks so small in her car seat
She is my first child where the infant sized hat actually fit. It was even a little too big!


Current Likes:
  • MILK!
  • Snuggling
  • Spitting up a lot on her daddy (she likes to do that to me as well, but not as much as she likes spitting up on Joe.  And when I say spit up, picture a volcano errupting. )
  • Being held
  • Sleeping
  • Pooping

Current Dislikes:
  • Spitting Up
  • Baths
  • Getting her diaper changed
  • Not being held 
She really is such a sweet little girl and I'm thankful that she gets to be part of our family. Love you Alexa!!
Her First Bath









Her Scheduled birthday, Feb 9th :) I like January 26th much better!
  
   

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! It was really nice of her to come early. I love her chubby cheeks.

Alanna said...

And this post can be just one more reason why I like you better than Joe, Tracy! Thanks for sharing pictures of your cutie-patootie baby! I can't wait to see her some more!

Margaret said...

I'm with Alanna, I can't wait to meet her.

Joanna said...

She definitely looks like one of your children! Super cute!