Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baby Pics









In case you can't tell, the head is the circle to the left, the other big circle is the stomach, and the squiggly lines are the legs and arms. So, we had an ultrasound/sonogram on Wednesday. The baby is now officially too big to see with a vaginal ultrasound (it was dancing when we did the ultrasound), and had to do a sonagram (where it decides to lay low in a hammock). It was pretty cool. It's head and stomach are huge. It's definitely an alien baby!! :) I'm not sure how it got the big stomach on crackers and gatorade, but whatever works. We also got to hear the heartbeat. It was amazing!! It was beating at 170 beats per minute. Man, I keep looking at the pics and it definitely looks like an alien.

I had a good day on Saturday and even managed to keep everything down. It was awesome. Today, I keep getting spurts of really bad nausea but it seems to go away after a couple of hours. Hopefully, it will get better. Below is a pic of my prego tummy. Its hard to see but there's a little bump right above my hands- that's my stomach. I'm huge! :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Stomach?? What stomach!? Haha, I'm sure you feel it, but I'm sure not seeing it yet! (Lucky you...) The ultrasound is SO cute! Wholly cow, I didn't expect the baby to look so defined yet...that's so awesome. We are THRILLED for you two. Anyway, glad to hear you're keeping food down (every other day) When do you find out the sex!? Hope you guys had a fun weekend!

Tracy said...

You just have to look a little harder to see the stomach! :)
Hopefully, we will find out the sex Nov. 14th!

Go Cougars!!!

Margaret said...

You can probably attribute the big head to your dear husband. When I was pregnant with him, I had an ultrasound and they kept saying "Wow, his head is big." And he comes by it honestly. Grandpa Allred had a big head.

norwegian blond said...

Tracy, loving the baby pics. Such a cute round little tummy....which is amazing considering your ongoing battle with nausea! You are a trooper. Sorry I can't see the vastness which is your prego belly!^^ No worries I'm sure it will start to show more in the next couple of months. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! Most exciting......

Unknown said...

ooooh! congrats!!