Monday, September 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

So, I've decided that being pregnant affects at least 75% of your brain cells, maybe more. I really can be the youngest person discovered to have Allheimers or as I used to call it"old timers." It takes me at least 2-3 trips to figure out what I was originally trying to do. But at least eventually it gets done. I also find that I have a hard time concentrating at work, hence the article.

The morning sickness definitely is getting better. I am very thankful for the miracle pill. It seems to help keep things down, even if I still get nauseous. Now I'm pretty much nauseous in the mornings and starting around 4. I'm told its supposed to get better so we shall see.

It's really weird to think I'm almost out of the first trimester. I've almost gained all the weight back I lost so that's good. No worries, I only lost about 7 lbs. I'm starting to show-or at least I have a little tummy anyways. My clothes still fit normally, but not for long! :)

So I think Cocoa was having anxiety issues being in the new apartment, even though its just around the corner. All last week, when I would get home from work, I would have to hold her for like 15 minutes. Her look was, 'Oh, thank goodness your home! I don't know where I am!" It was pretty cute. She was very needy, but is getting better. She seems to be getting used to things. Who would have thought the dog would have such a hard time with the move!

Everything else is same old same old. Life's great in the fast lane!!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Of course Tracy names her post Random Comments.

I think all her thoughts are random!

Shannon said...

Well at least you have a reason for your absentmindedness! I have no excuse... :) Glad you have found something to help with the morning sickness and yay for larger and cheaper apartments!

norwegian blond said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better...you are a champion mover! Congratulations on your exciting ultra sound appointment. I posted some baby pics on my blog....^^ Love you!!