Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Promotion!

So, on Friday, my boss calls me in and says we need to talk and that its pretty serious. He then proceeds to tell me that he has decided to promote me to Executive Assistant with accompanying pay raise. Yay!!! I told Joe he should be the stay at home dad; he didn't laugh. :)

This is when he gave me the "Janet look"; however, Joe claims he is the one who started "the look." You know,the one where you do the glare/roll of the eyes. And this is when I realized that all of the Scoresby's use "the look", although I think Janet, Joe, and Emily have perfected it. I also think "the look" comes out most often when one is losing a game. We can test it at Christmas. So maybe this will be a family trait Joe can pass down since I would never be able to pull it off! :0) Below is a video clip of the look for those of you who haven't had the privilege of being on the receiving end of "the look."



Other news, I found some maternity shirts on sale at Old Navy for like $7 and under. Although the only one that you can tell that I'm slightly pregnant is the one below. Thanks Mom for the shirt; its really cute. I'm sure I will get big soon enough. The little bump is the baby in case you were wondering. Ciao!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

That's a pretty good video of "the look" but he ruins it by almost smiling! The shirt is cute. I'm glad you can wear it.

Shannon said...

hahaha! I totally know what you are talking about :)

Joe said...

In my defense, it was just an act, so of course I was almost smiling! My actual "look" is much less enjoyable!

Janet said...

i don't know how you could see "the look" when i'm losing, because i hardly ever lose!

Joe said...

You can also see Janet do "the look" on our wedding video. The video covers during a couple of photos, and after the photo pose, Janet gives "the look".

norwegian blond said...

Awww Tracy..I think your baby bump is cute! Mine isn't all that impressive either! I guess our turkey timers will pop closer to six months!^^