Saturday, October 27, 2007

Surprise!

So we went to one of my co-workers wedding today. It was a really beautiful wedding, but it made me realize how grateful I was for the temple. The ceremony was really nice, but it felt kind of empty. So I guess my heart is really just full of thanks that I'm stuck with Joe forever, and not "until just death do us part."

We are watching the couples' dog while they go on the honeymoon so its been a little crazy around here. They like to play king of the mountain on our bed right before bedtime and early in the morning (when they deem its time for us to wake up.) They are really funny together though. They will only eat the other's food and won't touch their own. They always want the other's toy. I guess dogs really are like children.

Well, time to say goodnight!!

P.S. (It's titled surprise so you would be surprised about the content matter!) :0)

No comments: