Sunday, November 4, 2007

So, Joe and I definitely need to start taking more pictures. So yes, this is another pictureless post. Nothing much new is going on, just the same old, same old. We are still dog sitting our friend's dog while they are on their honeymoon, so its been a little crazy. We've had her for 2 weeks now. At least, they wear each other out more.

We find out Nov 15th what we're having, at least if the baby cooperates that is. Welp, that's about it. Maybe I'll have something better to write about next time.

Oh yeah, we did go to a "They Might be Giants" concert which was alot of fun. It was weird because I could feel the music vibrations in my belly. It was such a weird sensation. We didn't get back until 2 in the morning so we were both exhausted the next day.

6 comments:

Preston said...

Pregnant and still going to rock concerts. You guys are going to be great parents!

Shannon said...

yay!! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having! S/He better cooperate! :)

Margaret said...

He/She must not be a They Might Be Giants fan.

norwegian blond said...

Sounds so fun! I can't wait for next Thursday....I'm so excited for you!

Joe said...

S/he will be a TMBG fan, just because that's what s/he's hearing.

Melissa H said...

Congratulations on the baby-to-be! Its Melissa and Vince Hilton from way back when...Manassas II ward. I found your link on the Curley's blog and thought I would see what you were up to! We are now in Utah and loving it! We are also TMBG fans and our kids love to dance to it, so you have hope Joe!