Saturday, March 22, 2008

More pictures, straight from the source





You don't need the paparazzi when you've got the papa! Okay, so it's a bad play on words. Sheesh. Always demanding. More pictures, better puns, etc., etc. ;)

Last night's sleep was terrific, even though we got interrupted. We did the 10:00 feeding, but had the nursery handle the 2:00 feeding. Smart move, I think. Tracy and Afton have the nursing think fairly well handled, I think, but we'll see just how good it is after we leave the hospital.
I think last night was the best Tracy's slept in at least two weeks, perhaps even two months. Her bladder has more space, there's no baby pressing on internal organs, etc.
This morning's feeding went well, too. Tracy and Afton did well together.
I, today, am going to go home, clean up some, find a car seat, and crash for a few hours on our bed.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

She is so adorable! It's looking like she's going to be a pretty spoiled grandchild...we need a few more to spread our attention out a little!

I love the hair! I wonder if she'll keep it. I'm glad that the breastfeeding is going well.

Love you!