Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why Walmart is the bomb!!

For the first time in my life, I have found tall jeans (I can even wear tall shoes with these!) for only $16. Where did I find such a good deal you might ask. You got it, Walmart! :) Top 10
reasons why these jeans are so awesome:

1. They were only $16. The cheapest I have ever been able to find that fit me are $40 and these are found at teenage bee-bopper stores with ultra low waist. Not the best fit with garments.
2. I can wear tall shoes with these jeans.
3. They are not ultra low-which is nice when you wear garments. They actually go right underneath the belly button. I would prefer a tiny bit lower, but I'll take what I can get.
4. They are actually cute jeans that fit well.
5. They are only $16.
6. I don't have to worry about my garment top showing. Hallelujah!!!
7. OK, so I can't think of any more reasons, but man O man am I excited!!!!!!!!!
8.They are only $16.
9. They are only $16.
10. THEY ARE ONLY $16. (Sorry couldn't think of any other reasons from 7 on!

P.S. Afton must be going through a growth spurt. She ate 10 oz. in 3 hours. If you need a comparison, she usually eats 3 0z. every 3-4 hours. Man, what a pig! :)

P.S. Afton

6 comments:

Margaret said...

10 oz. in three hours translates to a lot of dirty diapers.

Tracy said...

4 to be specific!

norwegian blond said...

Wow, good thing she has such an appetite! Glad you found the perfect jeans....womens equivalent to the holy grail.^^

Shannon said...

WOO-HOO, that IS awesome!

Melissa H said...

What goes in must come out, I hope she has calmed down for your sake! And, I have the opposite jean problem you do, trying to find ones that I don't have to hem! I love it for the overall grocery bill, one-stop shopping and free cookies for the kids. :) I wouldn't recommend the produce so much, though! Good luck with the feeding!

Margaret said...

Isn't it about time for some new pictures of Afton?