Sunday, November 23, 2008

Afton's Bad Day.......Joe's Really Bad Day

So Afton had a pretty bad day a couple of days ago. First she crashed into the corner of our dresser, leaving her with a huge knot on her head. It didn't bruise badly, but was pretty red for a couple of days. Usually when she falls, she cries until I pick her up and then she is good to go. This one hurt so bad she screamed for at least 5 minutes although it seemed so much longer. Not even 10 minutes after I calmed her down did she get another big owie. I was gathering diaper bag supplies for her when she crawled right up behind me and I stepped on her little fingers. It was so sad. Luckily, there is no lasting harm and she is good to go, but man what a day!

Joe had a horrible day on Saturday-- I can let you guess. Yep, BYU football. He was actually in a really bad mood afterwards. We even had a fight-mostly because of his bad mood. But it really is only football. I mean, I'm sad that we lost, but there is always next year. It shouldn't affect someone's ability to communicate nicely with other people. Oh well, such is life with BYU football. Oh, he also tried hunting and got nada. Now I'm just waiting for my bad day, but I'm thinking it may be a ways off....

P.S Afton was crawling around and bit my toe. Who does that? You would think two little teeth wouldn't hurt that much, but man are they sharp! I'm thinking no more cute toe socks for me! :)

P.S. Joe doesn't think the fight was his fault, but we all know the truth. :)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Poor baby! (Afton, not Joseph.) I hope the owies are over for now.

Emily said...

I like how a fight is such a rare occurrence that you have to post about it. That's probably a good sign.

Joe said...

What anyone expect from me after a BYU loss like that? happiness and rainbows?