Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cowgirl Afton

So Afton was a cowgirl for Halloween. She looked pretty dang cute. Of course I was working, but it was still fun to dress her up for the halloween trunk or treat at the church.



Cocoa licking Afton. We try not to let her get any tongue, but she loves it. Its disgusting!


Dang I'm cute!



Ok, give me the candy; I smiled for the camera.






Man, is this hat tasty or what!?




Ride 'em Cowgirl!! Yes, that furry body without the head is Cocoa. We tried to find a saddle for Cocoa so Afton could ride her at the trunk and treat.







What is up with this hat?







I wanna fly like the wind!







I know I'm missing part of my head. Oh well, can't be perfect evertime!

Enjoy the shows!

Come here, my pretty!

Ride'm cowboy or not!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I agree! She is too darn cute!

Emily said...

Dang, she is cute! You know, it's actually very fashionable now to cut people's heads off in pictures. (I'm serious.)