Friday, January 2, 2009

Texas Trip

We've been back from Texas for two days now, and man, it feels good to be home. Even though it was great to visit Tracy's parents, it gets kind of crowded in their house. For those who aren't familiar with the house Tracy grew up in, imagine a house about the size of our old home in Mount Vernon, minus the basement. Now cram 7 adults, 3 boys, and two baby girls into it for a week. Ouch.
On the plus side, the weather was great, and we got to see everybody we wanted to, although Tracy's sister, her husband, and their kids left Christmas Day to visit his family. Tracy's grandmother came for Christmas dinner, along with her Uncle Gary; we went to her house the 26th for more dinner and met her Aunt Sharon there. Christmas night we also went to see a movie with Tracy's brothers



On the much worse side, everybody in the house got sick while we were there. Blech. Tracy led the way, I followed, and everybody else clumped up in a pack afterwards. It was some sort of nasty 24 hour stomach bug. We couldn't tell if Afton had it, beacuse she was already sick. (Maybe she led the way!)

Picture time!


4 comments:

Margaret said...

I see that Afton's actually wearing shoes. Are they staying on better now?

Tracy said...

They would be if I had bought the right size for her. I bought a size bigger than what she wears accidentally. Oh well, such is life. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're one hot mama at the beach!

Anonymous said...

I am so hurt! You didn't even tell me you were coming to Texas. I would have loved to see you guys. I see how special I am :(.

Don't worry, I'll forgive ya!

Luv ya,
Mary