Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The big goal!


Okay, this may sound silly, but I don't care!
After Emily's post, I thought I'd check and see who was hitting my blog. According to Google, I've had visit from 28 states in the last month. Since the start of the year, I've had hits from 41 states (and 13 countries).

See?

So now that I know my baselines, I want to see if I can pull this off. I want at least one hit from every state in the USA to hit my blog in one month. Okay? That means the entire South needs to see this site, the Great Plains, Alaska, Hawaii, and sundry other states.

As an incentive, if you do this, I will post at least FIFTY photos of Afton, in one week, within a month of completing this goal. They will be new photos, never seen before, so I won't just recycle old pictures. I'll even get pictures of Afton at scenic local sites like Great Falls, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, the Manassas Battlefield, etc.

I know you can do it, so get out there and start getting your friends to hit our blog!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I assume the dark green color of Wisconsin means that the most hits come from there.

Joe said...

Yes. Yes it does. In fact, it means there's 2-3 hits per day from there.

Also, my boss has built a contest between the two of us. Whoever gets more states (and contries) on his blog in a month, buys the other dinner.

Anonymous said...

If anyone is interested to see who receives the most hits click here
for a status report.

Joe needs all the help you can give him - this way it is a fun challenge.