Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New News

So I officially quit my job on Monday. I was surprised on how hard it was. I am really going to miss the people I worked with, but Afton is much more fun to be with. :) I got released from YW as well and am now in Primary- 6-8 year olds. Its definitely completely different than teaching YW. I'm also the achievement day leader which I think will be fun.


More cute pics of Afton below. She has started this new thing of crying for about 5 minutes before she falls asleep. She fights it so much, its cute. I do consider the tired grumpiness a Scoresby trait, mostly b/c I am rarely grumpy! :) She still doesn't like to sleep much during the day, so it makes it harder to get things done. But she does sleep from about 9-6 most nights which is awesome! We took her the pool. We couldn't find a cute swimsuit her size so we just stripped her down to the diaper and let her get wet. I don't think she was sure if she liked it or not. I'm sure she will learn to love swimming. We didn't get any good pics of her swimming, maybe next time!

The house is getting better. We still have quite a bit to do, but that's ok. My big joy is the kitchen is almost done! Hallelujah!! We'll post pics when the kitchen is completely done, which will be tomorrow.

3 comments:

Janalee said...

Hey Joe and Tracy..Its been a long time. Your baby Afton is soooo cute! Nice to name her after Grandma Scoresby..I am sure she appreciates it! How are you guys doing! I have a blog too. bowen2003.blogspot.com. Send me your email address and I will add you to me list! HOpe you are doing well!

Margaret said...

Yay--new pictures! She is just too cute. I can't wait to see pictures of your house, either. I'd love to see both of them (Afton and the house) in person.

Emily said...

I like pic #3--do you think Afton will be a flute player?