Monday, February 23, 2009

What do I know?

So, I just found out that several of our friends were interviewed for the Macneil-Lehrer News Hour. They were discussing how they were able to buy houses while they couldn't before. I called Tracy and asked her if she knew about this, she said "Oh, yeah. I was going to go over there, but Afton was sleeping."

What the heck? I found out about this because someone I know just happened to flip to NPR while the segment was airing. Hmph. Apparently, my wife and I don't run in the same circles, even if if we know the same people.

If you want to hear our friends talk, here's the link: Link

2 comments:

Margaret said...

You, obviously, are not "in the know!"

Joe said...

Apparently not, which is quite a change. Actually, this event is what pushed me to join Facebook. I think I might have known, just because I thought our friends might have mentioned it on there.